We're excited to announce the reopening of the church and welcome you back to worship in person with us! It is our hope and prayer that you all are doing well during these trying days.
This email is to inform you that we will resume in-person Sunday Services at Life Church beginning on Sunday, June 7, 2020! For those of you who are not ready or able to attend church on June 7, 2020 we will live stream the Sunday service so that you may watch from the convenience of your home.
To ensure that we are not contributing to the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following measures.
- The sanctuary seating will be arranged in pods of 2-5 chairs so that families of the same household can sit together, but you will be at least six feet apart from other households. The sanctuary will be limited to 140 people which will meet all safety standards recommended to us.
- Since children are unable to practice social distancing, all children’s services (nursery, preschool, and children’s church) are suspended until further notice. Children in attendance at church services should remain with their parents.
- There will be seating pods of 2-5 chairs reserved in the lobby for parents with young children if the parents choose not to have their children in the sanctuary.
- There will be a drop box near the sanctuary doors for you to leave your offering in as you exit the sanctuary (following the service).
- Face-masks are not required; however, you are more than welcome to wear a face-mask if you so desire. We will have single-use masks for those in need.
- Weather permitting, we encourage you to gather outside, rather than inside the lobby, for fellowship after the service.
- The service length will be somewhat abbreviated.
- We will take the necessary precautions to ensure that frequently touched surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after the service.
- Weather permitting, entry/exit doors will be propped open before and after the service to aid in ventilation.
- Please practice social-distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from members outside of your household.
- Youth group will resume on June 10, 2020. Youth will be asked to practice social-distancing. Please contact Pastor Trent with any questions.
- Adult Bible Study of the Book of Romans will resume at 7:00 p.m. on June 10, 2020. We will practice social distancing in this class as well.
- Since the Marriage Enrichment Class participants will not have childcare available, the Marriage Enrichment Class will continue to meet on Wednesdays via Zoom. Please contact Pastor Reese or Lisa with any questions.
Remember, church leaders are in prayer for you. Please continue to support one another in prayer and fellowship. Feel free to contact the church office if you have questions. The church office phone number is 952 884 0594. To contact Pastor Whitter directly, call his cell phone at 952 270 5834.
Life Church Leadership